Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's the Weekend!

Hi my friends!

It's the weekend again! Thank goodness. After what seemed like a long week, I was so happy to sleep in this morning! The sun is shining, so I'm anxious to get outside and enjoy the day. But I wanted to write a little something...

All week I have been feeling a complete lack of creativity...which is driving me nuts! Not only have I been stressed about what to post on here for you, my dear friends...but I've been tasked with coming up with several presentations at work. Pressure! And I love public speaking, but for some reason - my brain was not helping me out this week! So, rather than fear the blank page...I'm just going to start writing. Something will come out of my rambling notes, right? Well, I hold out hope... (new goal...again!)

This week has provided lots of inspiration, despite my ability to use it. A new friend, Michaela, had a gig on Wednesday night at the infamous Madame JoJo's. It's one thing to get in front of colleagues or peers and give a presentation. But I can't imagine singing! And Michaela not only sings, but she writes her own music, too... Talk about opening up your heart on stage?! She was amazing! I was so impressed. Check out her MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/thisismichaela

Well, I hope you are all having a fabulous day! I'm out to enjoy the sunshine! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

chickenlaw said...

we cry for you, living in London. Must be hard. ;) hope you get over writers block