Monday, April 13, 2009

J'aime Barcelona!

Ok...so that's French...but my Spanish did not improve this weekend. But God, do I love the city of Barcelona! It's absolutely beautiful. The weather was awful...but even with cold rain every day - I had a blast (sangria probably helps!).

Here are few snapshots from my weekend there with Amy Chason. Muy beuno!


(Mom is always there for me, whether or not even she knows it!)


(On the mosaic terrace of Parc Güell, created by Gaudi - Barcelona's favorite son.)

(Enjoying a frozen margarita shot...Like my new friend behind me? Creepy!)


(Barcelona has an Arc de Triomphe as well!)

(Amy and I are done with the rain and are enjoying the city from above in the Telefèric de Montjuïc Gondolas.)


1 comment:

Morgan said...

So happy you and Amy had a blast in Barcelona! You're living the life girlie! xoxo