Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Officially Calling Myself a Nerd

I came across this video while doing some honest-to-goodness research for a presentation at work.

Who really has the time to do this:



Here's what the culprit had to say for his production:
Please note no effects or sampling was used. What you see is what you hear (does that even make sense?)
- Atari 800XL was used for the lead piano/organ sound
- Texas Instruments TI-99/4a as lead guitar
- 8 Inch Floppy Disk as Bass
- 3.5 inch Harddrive as the gong
- HP ScanJet 3C was used for all vocals.
Please note I had to record the HP scanner 4 seperate times for each voice. I tried to buy 4 HP scanners but for some reason sellers on E-Bay expect you to pay $80-$100, I got mine for $30.

(originally found at: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/technology_internetcritic/)

Hope you're having a fab day - and remember, everything matters to me!! :)

No comments: