Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tributes

I took a new path to the train station this morning and stumbled across this sweet little memorial:

This street is lined with these big beautiful trees and homes (promise to take more shots of this street soon) and the fact that this particular tree has become a tribute made me happy and sad all at the same time. It's not really clear in the picture, but they've placed little plastic frogs hopping to the door as well as planted the flowers. So much thought and energy went into this little space. I have no idea who/what is being memorialized...but I'm not sure it matters. Just knowing someone cared enough to do it breaks my heart.

Have been giving lots of thought to making the most of today....every day. Our days get so busy with deadlines and obligations to others, that I think we ofter forget to stop and breath once in a while. I know I do.

I hope you stop and enjoy something beautiful today. Or at least be happy that it's Thursday, and the weekend is almost here!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Love this post. xo

Lily said...

You can also check this app : spotify for artists