Friday, May 15, 2009

Missing Bisous...

For those of you who don't know...I had to leave my 'sweet' Bisous in Charleston with my parents when I embarked on this fabulous adventure. As much as I really wanted to bring him with me...I couldn't imagine getting him safely through the relocation package. He's not a guy that likes change...and a carrier, cargo hold of an airplane for 10 hours, etc. was probably not going to be good experience for either of us.



(looking cute at my parents house)


I might have considered it if this company were operating international flights: Pet Airways.


Bisous could have been flying in style...probably better than the coach seat I had for myself! :) The fact remains, Bisous is in Charleston and I am in London. And so I have to wait for my parents to catch Bisous on the web cam during our Skype sessions...or surf the net for cute cat pictures and videos (wow...I'm kind of embarrassed just writing that!). Here's today's gem:

http://meview.metro.co.uk/Video.aspx?id=44779

1 comment:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

Okay - so I love the "sweet" B comment! I know you miss him and that stinks. Sorry. You should come visit him - and me!