Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've got my Eye on you...

This past weekend, in addition to moving into the new digs, my dearest Jordan came down to welcome me to London. She’s been living in Dublin for the last few years. It was hard when she was so far away, but now we’re so close!! She was a Godsend this weekend...my little packmule. Helped me get situated in the new flat and taught me how to use a gas stove. Bless her...

As a treat, she welcomed me to London with a Champagne Tour on the London Eye.


I highly recommend doing the Champagne Tour if you’re going to do the London Eye. It’s a short ride, but having the champagne toast on top of the city is amazing. Yes, we did look a little like a recently engaged lesbian couple (“She’s quite a catch!”), but no matter...the views are worth it.
And who says no to bubbly?

No comments: