Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I just can't stop listening to this!

So, I can't stop listening to Imogen Heap! Do you know of her? She's just released her latest album, Ellipse...which is fantastic! And listening to her other albums, I definitely recognized a few songs. Who knew I was already a fan!? Amazing!

Came across her with my fun little player Spotify...which I posted about some time ago...I think only on Facebook, though. Sadly for my friends back home, Spotify is a Euro thing...but trust me it's amazing!

{album picture found here}

My quest for new music today came from Red Boots' post. I her via my friend MJ's blog and now I'm hooked. So cute! But like her, I have been listening to 3 albums on repeat for the last few weeks:

1. Fleet Foxes
2. The new DMB
3. Neko Case (who I just bought tix to see!! SO excited!!)

What music are you listening to? Any recommendations for me?

2 comments:

Red Boots said...

Thank you for the mention! And so glad you found my blog - I love yours - hope you're enjoying life in London!

I've not heard of Neko Case before but I will definitely be having a listen. Thanks for the tip!

I might do a post soon on all the wonderful recommendations I've been given so hopefully that will give you some inspiration too! x

Rachel said...

I love Imogen Heap! I first heard them on an episode of So You Think You Can Dance and couldn't stop listening either!